ATMA 2022 Eligibility Criteria: Check Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Program-wise Eligibility and More
AIMS Test for Management Admissions or popularly known as the ATMA exam is conducted multiple times a year by The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). The exam offers a gateway for admission to PGDM/ MBA/ MCA/ PGCM programs The scores are accepted by more than 200 top B-schools across India. Before applying for the exam, candidates must know about ATMA Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Marking Scheme and especially Eligibility Criteria among other important details regarding the exam.
ATMA Exam Eligibility Criteria is set by the official authority of the examination– AIMS. Let’s discuss the eligibility standards, program-wise eligibility, age limit and more for ATMA 2022 exam.
Table of Contents
Candidates applying online for ATMA 2022 must meet the following educational qualifying criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent level of qualification under the 10+2+3 system in any of the following streams:
- Bachelor of Arts(B.A.),
- Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.),
- Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com),
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) from any university recognised by the Government of India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Students in their last year can also apply for the management test.
- ATMA Score colleges accept students with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks in graduation or any equivalent degree.
- The percentage requirement for various Management Institutes or Universities may differ.
- Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree may present their final semester scores.
The AIMS Test for Management Admission is administered by the Association of Indian Management Schools for admission to MBA, PGDM, PGDBA, MCA* (according to local requirements), and other postgraduate management degrees. ATMA Scores are accepted by around 200 prestigious institutions. Let’s discuss the program-wise eligibility for the ATMA exam:
ATMA Eligibility for Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
All candidates of Indian nationality are eligible to apply for the ATMA, which means that the exam is solely open to Indian citizens.
You must be at least 21 years old. There is no upper age limit for ATMA 2022 applicants.
Selection Criteria for MBA:
- Percentage in the Bachelor’s course.
- Entrance Exam Score
- Personal Interview
ATMA Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program
ATMA is open to all candidates of Indian nationality.
You must be at least 21 years old. There is no upper age limit for appearing in the ATMA exam.
ATMA Eligibility for Master’s of Computer Application (MCA) Program
A candidate must have a minimum of 50% in the Bachelors in Computer Application (BCA) program to be admitted to the Masters of Computer Application (MCA) program. Candidates in their final year of BCA can also apply.
The test requires a minimum of 21 years of age to take. ATMA does not have an upper age limit for applicants.
The ATMA Exam is only open to candidates of Indian nationals only.
ATMA Institute Wise Eligibility
Let’s discuss a college institute-specific eligibility requirements for the ATMA 2022 exam:
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM)
- Candidates seeking admission to the BULMIM’s PGDM program must have completed their undergraduate education.
- Candidates must have received a minimum of 50% in graduation (45% in the case of reserved candidates).
- Students in their final year of study are eligible to apply if they present proof of graduation within 90 days of the program’s commencement.
St. Francis Institute of Management and Research (SFIMAR)
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% in graduation.
- They must have taken and cleared the ATMA exam.
Institute of Management Study (IMS)
- Any graduate candidate who has cleared the ATMA exam is eligible to apply for the IMS MBA programs.
- IIHMR University accepts graduates with a minimum 50 percent aggregate.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation may also apply provisionally. Candidates in this category must show proof of graduation within two months of the start of the session.