DSSC Recruitment 2022 Wellignton Notification: Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) Wellington (Nilgiris), Tamilnadu has released the latest notification and invited offline applications for the Group C various posts like Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), etc. Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the duly filled application form to the concerned address given in the notification PDF. All the details related to DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2022 are given below.
Table of Contents
|Recruitment Organization||Defence Services Staff College (DSSC)|
|Post Name||Various Group C|
|Last Date||28 Oct 2022|
|Job Location||Wellington (Tamilnadu)|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Offline Form Start||08 Oct 2022|
|Last Date||28 Oct 2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|GEN / OBC / EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC / ST / PwD||₹ 0/-|
The Minimum age limit for this recruitment is 18-25, 27 (According to the post) The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 28.10.2022. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government
DSSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
|LDC||12th Pass + Typing||18-27||4|
|Driver||12th Pass + HMV + 2 Yrs Exp.||18-27||3|
You May Also Check These
10Th Pass Jobs
12Th Pass Jobs
ITI Pass Jobs
Degree Pass Jobs
DSSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- All applications will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualifications, documents, and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written tests.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness (v) Trade Specific.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical tests wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, and copies of the annexure attached with the application.
- More Info Read Official Notice Given Below
How To Apply For DSSC Recruitment 2022
- Download the application form given below and fill it in English Language
- Attach the Self-attested copy of the following documents along with the application form
- Educational Certificates/ Marksheets (10th/ 12th/ Graduation, ITI, etc)
- Technical Qualification Certificate (if any)
- Paste Passport Size Photo (Self-Attested)
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Duly Filled Acknowledgement Cards
- Self Addressed envelope of 10*22 cms with Rs. 22/- postage stamps to be pasted.
- Any Other relevant Document
- Write on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THEP POST OF …… …… …….. ….”
- Send the Application Form to the address given below
- “The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris)- 643231, Tamilnadu”
- Note: Separate Applications should be submitted for each post.
|Offline Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|DSSC Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|More Govt Job Update||CLICK HERE|
Frequently Asked Questions
DSSC Recruitment 2022 MTS, LDC, Driver Posts Start Date?
08 October 2022
DSSC Recruitment 2022 MTS, LDC, Driver Posts Notification and Offline Application Form at dssc.gov.in Last Date?
28 October 2022