Family ID Verify: “If your Family ID undergoes verification successfully, a notification will appear stating, ‘Your Family ID has been verified.’ In case the verification of your Family ID is unsuccessful, a notification will be displayed conveying, ‘Your Family ID could not be verified. To seek additional support, please get in touch with the nearest CSC/VLE.'”
Table of Contents
Family ID Verify notification
- Successful verification: A notification will appear stating “Your Family ID has been verified.”
- Unsuccessful verification: A notification will be displayed conveying “Your Family ID could not be verified. To seek additional support, please get in touch with the nearest CSC/VLE.”
“Another option for Family ID verification is to visit the nearest CSC/VLE (Common Service Centre/Village Level Entrepreneur). At the CSC/VLE, your Family ID can be verified, and you will receive a printed copy of the verified Family ID.”
Get your Family ID Verify at a CSC/VLE
- Visit your nearest CSC/VLE (Common Service Centre/Village Level Entrepreneur) to get your Family ID-verified.
- The CSC/VLE will verify your Family ID and provide you with a printed copy of the verified Family ID.
- This is a convenient and easy way to get your Family ID-verified.
Here are some of the documents that you may need to verify your Family ID:
If you lack any of these documents, alternative options for Family ID verification might include utilizing documents like a ration card or an electricity bill.
The Family ID Verify process in Haryana is as follows:
- Go to the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) website: https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Family ID Verification” tab.
- Enter your Family ID and captcha code.
- Click on the “Verify” button.
Here are some of the benefits of having a verified Family ID in Haryana:
- You can avail yourself of the benefits of various government schemes and programs.
- You can get a loan from a bank or financial institution.
- You can get a passport or visa.
- You can apply for a job.
- You can get admission to a government school or college.
If you do not have a verified Family ID, you may not be able to avail of these benefits. Therefore, it is important to get your Family ID verified as soon as possible. Here are some of the documents that you may need to verify your Family ID:
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
If you do not have any of these documents, you may be able to verify your Family ID with other documents, such as a ration card or electricity bill.
For more information on Family ID Verify in Haryana, you can visit the Parivar Pehchan Patra website: https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/ or contact your nearest CSC/VLE.
|Family ID Verify
|PPP Portal Link
|New Govt Scheme
|Latest Govt Jobs