Haryana Ayushman Card 2024 The Haryana government has started issuing Ayushman cards (Chirayu Ayushman Haryana) through the Parivar Pehchan Patra. Families with an income of less than Rs 300,000 (3 lakh) in the Parivar Pehchan Patra will be eligible for the Ayushman card. Families with an income of between Rs 1.80 lakh and Rs 3 lakh will need to pay an annual contribution of Rs 1,500 to avail the benefits of the Ayushman card. The scheme was launched on August 15, 2023.
Through the Ayushman card, families can avail of free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in any government or private hospital that is empanelled under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) scheme. The Ayushman card is also known as the Chirayu Haryana Ayushman Card.
The Haryana government has announced that it will make Ayushman cards for 38 lakh families through the Parivar Pehchan Patra. The government will connect 15 lakh people under this scheme in a phased manner. In the first phase, the Haryana government connected three lakh families under this scheme. According to the SECC data of 2011, around 13 lakh families in Haryana are already taking advantage of this scheme.
Table of Contents
Benefits Of Haryana Ayushman Card
- The Ayushman card will provide health insurance coverage of up to Rs 5 lakh per family per year.
- The cardholders can avail treatment at any empanelled hospital in Haryana.
- The annual contribution of Rs 1,500 for families with an income of between Rs 1.80 lakh and Rs 3 lakh will be waived for families with an elderly member (above 60 years of age) or a disabled member.
- The Ayushman card can be applied for through the Parivar Pehchan Patra portal or at any Common Service Centre (CSC) in Haryana.
- Inpatient care for a wide range of medical conditions, including critical illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, and stroke.
- Outpatient care, including diagnostic tests, consultations, and medicines.
- Pre- and post-hospitalisation care.
- Emergency ambulance services.
Document Required For Haryana Ayushman Card 2024
- PPP (Family ID)
- Aadhaar card of all family members
- Proof of income of the head of the family
- Proof of residence
Ayushman card Apply & Download Link
|Ayushman Card Download Link
|Apply for an Ayushman Card
|Join WhatsApp Group
|Haryana Govt Schemes
When will the applications for Haryana Ayushman Card start?
15 August 2023
How much income person is eligible for a Haryana Ayushman card?
Less Than 03 Lakhs