Join Whatsapp Group

Join Telegram Group

Air Force Agniveer Result 1/2024 Download

Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023

Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023: The Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the Agniveer Vayu Intake 1/2024 notification under the Agnipath Scheme. Eligible male and female candidates can apply online for the Air Force Agniveer vacancy 2023 from the website starting from July 27, 2023.

The Agnipath Scheme is a new recruitment model for the armed forces, under which young people will be inducted for a four-year period. After four years, 75% of the Agniveers will be released, while the remaining 25% will be offered permanent positions in the armed forces.

Join WhatsApp Group

Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Overview

Recruitment Organization Indian Air Force
Post Name Air Force Agniveer
Advt. No. Intake 01/2024
Total Post 3500
Last Date 20 August 2023
Application Type Online
Job Location All India
Join Telegram Group Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply Online Click Here

Important Dates

Event Date
Apply Start 27 July 2023
Last Date to Apply 20 August 2023
Exam Date Start from 13 Oct 2023
Result Date 09 November 2023

Vacancy Form Fees

Category Form Fees
All Candidates ₹ 250/-
Fee Pay Mode Online

Age Limit

  • 17.5- 21 Years (Born Between 27 June 2003 and 27 December 2006, Both Dates inclusive)
  • More Info Read Official Notification

Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Detail

Post Name Qualification Post
Air Force Agniveer 10Th / 12Th / Diploma/ 2 Yrs Vocational Course 3500+

Also, Check

Air Force Agniveer Vacancy 2023 Selection Process

  • Written Exam
  • CASB
  • Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
  • Adaptability Test-I, and II
  • Document Verification
  • Medical Examination
  • More Info Read the official notification given below

Air Force Agniveer PET / PFT Critera

Height Chest Race Push-Ups
152.5 cm The minimum expansion of 5 cm 1.6 Km In 6 Minutes 30 Seconds 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups, and 20 Squats

Important Links

Result Download Link Download Result
Admit Card Download Click Here
Exam Date And City Link Exam City/ Admit Card
Apply Online Form Apply Online
Official Website CLICK HERE
Join Telegram Group CLICK HERE
Subscriber Our YouTube Channel CLICK HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

How to apply for Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023

Apply Online Form On

What is the Start Date of the Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023

27 July 2023

Leave a Comment