BECIL Vacancy 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites the Online Application form (Through Email) for the Asstt. Grade-I, MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) posts purely on a contract basis or a Contractual basis All the details related to the GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy 2022 are given below.
Table of Contents
|Post Name||Asstt. Grade-I , MTS|
|Last Date||28 Sept 2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Online Form Start||24 Sept 2022|
|Form Last Date||28 Sept 2022|
|Interview Date||Notify By Mail|
Vacancy Form Fees
- No Form Fees
The Minimum age limit for this recruitment is 18-27 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 01.01.2022. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government
BECIL Vacancy Qualification Detail
|Asstt. Grade-I||Intermediate passed with a typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on a computer||16|
You May Also Check These
Selection Process Of BECIL Recruitment 2022
- Interview on a video call
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- More Info Read Official Notice
How To Fill BECIL Vacancy Form 2022
- Selection will be made via video conferencing interaction and as per the requirement of the job.
Candidates are requested to check their mail Ids only for any further communication.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interaction/interview/ joining the duty on selection.
- The mode of Application is ONLINE. Candidates are requested to fill out the Registration Form (copy
enclosed) and send the scan copy of the registration form to Mail ID: DSCSC2022@gmail.com latest
by 28.09.2022 at 12 PM (Mid- Night). It is required to attach scan copies of below mentioned
- 10th/ 12th Mark sheet/ Graduation (if any)
- Work Experience Certificates
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card
- Copy of EPF/ESIC Card (if already have one)
- Police Verification (at the time of joining)
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|More Govt Job Update||CLICK HERE|
Frequently Asked Questions
BECIL VACANCY 2022 Start Date?
BECIL VACANCY 2022 Last date?
28 September 2022