CBSE 10Th Class Result 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education goining to announce the CBSE 10th Result 2023 on 08-15 May 2023 on the website www.cbseresults.nic.in. Around 21 lakh students who appeared for CBSE 10th Class Examination in session 2022-23 are eagerly waiting for CBSE 10th Class Result 2023 so that they can get admission to higher studies as soon as possible. Now, CBSE officials have announced the good news that CBSE 10th Class Result 2023 will be announced in the 2nd week of May 2023. Here are four different ways to check the CBSE 10th Result 2023.
Table of Contents
CBSE 10th Class Result 2023 Date
CBSE Officials have confirmed that the CBSE 10th Result 2023 is going to be declared in the 2nd week of May 2023. This is very good news for the students who are waiting for the CBSE Secondary Examination Results 2022, that the CBSE will release the Matric results on its official website very soon.
- The students can join the Telegram Group to get the latest live news updates about the CBSE 10th Result 2023.
How to check the CBSE 10th Class Result 2023
Method 1: Through The Website cbseresults.nic.in
- Visit the official website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the Result option “CBSE Secondary Examination Result 2023“
- Here you will find the option to enter your Roll Number
- Enter your Roll Number and Click on Submit Button
- Your CBSE 10th Class Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Result PDF for future reference.
Method 2: Through the Mobile App
- Download the Umang app from the Google Play Store (for Android) or Apple App Store (for iPhone)
- Register yourself by entering the mobile number and OTP. Then
- Click on ‘All Services’ at the bottom menu bar. Then
- Click on the ‘CBSE’. Then
- Click on ’10th/ 12th’. Then
- Click on ‘Results’
- Choose the exam name, Year and enter your Roll Number
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to view the result
Method 3: Through SMS or IVRS
The students can also check their CBSE 10th Result 2023 through IVRS and via SMS. CBSE will send the 10th results to the mobile numbers of the candidates registered with the board. The students who appeared for the CBSE 10th Class Exams may also call the numbers provided by the CBSE Board to know their results. The detailed process of Checking the CBSE 10th Result through SMS/ IVRS will be released in the result press release.
Method 4: Through the Digilocker
- Visit this website of Digilocker https://accounts.digitallocker.gov.in/signup and register yourself. or Download the Digilocker Mobile App and use the Service.
- Visit the website https://accounts.digitallocker.gov.in/ and login into the Digilocker account.
- Find the CBSE or CBSE 10th Result 2022 in the Digilocker Dashboard
- Click on ‘Class X Mark sheet’
- Enter your Name, Year of Exam, and Roll Number.
- Click on ‘Get Document’ and view the result
|CBSE 10th Result 2022 Direct Link||Click Here|
|CBSE 10th Result 2023 Date||12-16 May 2023|
|CBSE Result 2023 Digilocker Notice||Notice|
|CBSE Result 2023 Digilocker Activation Link
|CBSE Class 10th Result Notice (Soon)||Click Here|
|CBSE 10th Result 2022 (Server 1)||Click Here|
|CBSE 10th Result 2022 (Server 2)||Click Here|
|CBSE 10th Result 2022 (Server 3)||Click Here|
|Check 10th Based Govt Jobs in India||Click Here|
CBSE 10Th Class Result 2023 Date
2nd week of may 2023