HSRP Registration 2022 – The vehicles after 2019 contain a high-security number plate, but vehicles that are sold before 2019 do not contain this. Now it’s compulsory to have an HSRP on a vehicle, and those who don’t have this plate can easily purchase it. If they don’t, they have to pay a particular amount of fine to the government.
The rule of having this number plate is compulsory all over India. It does not matter which company vehicle a person has or how expensive the vehicle is, the HSRP is something that is made for all. Here we will see more about the HSRP number plate to analyze it completely.
Table of Contents
What is the HSRP Number Plate
HSRP will become an important plate for each vehicle after 2019. It’s a plate which is made from aluminum. It contains all the information about the vehicle, and it’s also important for the security of the vehicle. The plate bears the Ashoka Chakra symbol as well as the plate’s serial number. People can easily purchase it by HSRP online registration.
The first two numbers on the HSRP plate are for identifying the state of vehicle registration as0 it can be Delhi, UP, Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, or any other place. Another two numbers tell us the district, and the last four numbers are some numerical codes. The plate contains only ten total digits.
Short Summary of HSRP Registration
Advertisement has been issued by the Parivhan Vibhag for the High-Security Number Plate (HSRP). So the candidate needs to check the important points of HSRP Number Plate Application Registration 2022. So that there is no error while applying for HSRP Online Registration 2022.
|Department Name||Ministry of Road Transport & Highways|
|Registration form for||High-Security Number Plate (HSRP)|
|HSRP Online Registration Start Date||06 December 2018|
|HSRP Online Registration Last Date||NA|
|HSRP Official Website||www.parivahan.gov.in|
|Registration Location||All India|
What is the eligibility for purchasing the plate
If any person has a vehicle that has two or more wheels, that person is eligible to purchase the HSRP for their vehicle. It’s a compulsory thing for all types of vehicles, no matter if they’re private ones or for public use. Any person who has a vehicle and lives in India can apply for an HSRP number plate online apply.
HSRP Registration Fees Detail
High-Security Number Plate (HSRP) Application fees for each category as mentioned below are to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following modes of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
- Two Wheeler: 250-600/-
- Four Wheeler (Car): 800-1500/-
- Other Vehicle: As per
HSRP Number Plate Advantages
- Non-replaceable: The plates that were viable before 2019 are not secured. Anyone can remove those plates, and this gives benefits to the thieves. Now, the HSRP comes with a strong lock, and it cannot be used again in another vehicle. No one can remove it easily from the vehicle. The plate is sometimes also linked to the vehicle’s electric function.
- Give security: The HSRP plates give different types of information about the vehicle, which helps police to identify it and even help in tracking. If someone’s vehicle disappears, this plate helps in finding it. It ensures the security of the vehicle. The number of robberies of vehicles can increase with the help of this.
- Easily understandable: Before 2019, people made their vehicle plates according to their needs design, and color, and in this situation, traffic police faced problems sometimes. Some fonts and colors are not properly readable, which creates a problem for the police. Current plate fonts and colors are visible and easy to read.
HSRP Registration Apply for Booking
HSRP Booking 2022 – Detailed instructions, eligibility and modalities/ booking criteria, and links related to online application submission and HSRP Sticker Registration 2022 will be available on the website www.bookmyhsrp.com.
HSRP Registration Process
- The Booking Process of HSRP Sticker and Number Plate 2022 includes the following Stages:
- STEP-1: First of all there will be an HSRP Online Registration.
- STEP-2: After registering online you will have to pay HSRP booking fees.
- STEP-3: After paying the fee, the date and time will be confirmed to put the number plate on the vehicle.
- In this way, the Booking process of the HSRP Sticker and Number Plate will be completed.
|HSRP Registration||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Other Govt Scheme||CLICK HERE|