1. Which of the following fractions is equal to 4/12 ?
2. A number increased by 33% becomes 798. What is the number?
3. What is the probability of getting a number 4 or 5 when a single die is thrown?
4. A shopkeeper buys 20 goods for INR 3000. 18 goods are sold for INR 5400. Find the number of goods to be bought and sold in order to gain INR 6000.
5. What is the fourth proportional to the numbers 8, 24 and 10 ?
6. Find the Highest Common Factor (HCF) of 12 and 18.
7. The price of rice is increased from INR 10 to INR 12.50 per kg. Find the percentage increase in price.
8. A coin is tossed once. Find the probability of showing head.
9. Archana buys two baskets of custard apples for a total of INR 5000. Each basket consists of 50 custard apples each. She sells them at a profit of 10%. What is the selling price of each custard apple?
10. The ratio between the radii of two circles is 3:4. Find the ratio of their circumferences.