Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2023 ISI Offline Form: Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata released the latest notification for the recruitment of the post of various positions, including Deputy Chief Executive (Finance) ‘A’, Senior Administrative Officer, Administrative Officer, Engineer (Electrical) ‘A’, Engineering Assistant (Civil) ‘A’, and Engineering Assistant (Electrical) ‘A’ for IsI Headquarters in Kolkata and other outlying centres, units and branch. There are a total of 9 vacancies available. The closing date for submission of applications is 4th December 2023. All the details related to ISI Recruitment 2023 are given below.
Eligible candidates can fill out an offline form from 28 October 2023. All Information Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply offline, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Interview Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Table of Contents
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Last Date||04 December 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Offline Form Start||28 October 2023|
|Last Date||04 December 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Vacancy Form Fees
- Deputy Chief Executive: Below 50 years
- Senior Administrative Officer: Below 45 years
- Administrative Officer: Below 40 years
- Engineer: Below 50 years
- Engineering Assistant: Below 50 years
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Detail
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Deputy Chief Executive (Finance) ‘A’||01|
|Senior Administrative Officer||01|
|Engineer (Electrical) ‘A’||02|
|Engineering Assistant (Civil) ‘A’||03|
|Engineering Assistant (Electrical) ‘A’||01|
You May Also Check These
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2023 Qualification Detail
- Deputy Chief Executive (Finance): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with ACA/AICWA/MBA(F)/ SOGE and 10 years relevant experience.
- Senior Administrative Officer: Bachelor’s degree with degree/diploma in management or other equivalent professional qualification. Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Administrative Officer: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a Diploma in Management or equivalent professional qualification + Minimum of 05 years experience.
- Engineer (Electrical): B.E. or equivalent degree in Civil/ Electrical engineering. 02 years of experience is desirable.
- Engineering Assistant (Civil): Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with a diploma of at least 3 years of duration in the relevant subjects and one year’s practical experience.
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical): Matric + Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with a diploma of at least 3 years of duration in the relevant subjects and one year’s practical experience and a Supervisor’s License will be required.
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
- Medical Test
How to apply for Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2023
- Check the eligibility from the Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment Notification 2023
- Eligible candidates are required to fill in the prescribed format of the Application Form. The duly filled applications along with the self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability etc., should reach to following address through Speed Post / Registered Post Only. The Chief Executive (A&F), Indian Statistical Institute, 203, B. T. Road, Kolkata –700108
- The postal cover envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of _______”.
|ISI Official Website|
|Join Whatsapp Group|
Frequently Asked Questions
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2023 Offline Form Last Date?
04 December 2023