UGC NET December 2023 The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon release the UGC NET December 2023 notification. The UGC announced on Twitter on September 19, 2023, that the UGC NET December 2023 exam will be held from December 6 to 22, 2023. The NTA will release the UGC NET December 2023 notification on its official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Eligible candidates can apply for the UGC NET December 2023 exam online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The UGC NET December 2023 notification is expected to be released on September 20, 2023.
Table of Contents
UGC NET June 2023 Overview
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Advt No.||UGC NET Dec 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
Application Fees for UGC NET December 2023
|Gen-EWS/ OBC- NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 325/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Important Dates for UGC NET December 2023
|Apply Start||September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||06-22 December 2023|
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
- JRF: Max 31 Years
- Assistant Professor: No Age Limit
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
UGC NET Qualification
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with the required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified
- Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age, and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC / ST / PwD / OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- The PhD degree holders whose Master’s level examination has been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET
UGC NET December 2023 Exam Pattern
The Test will consist of two papers. Both papers will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions. There will be no break between papers. Each question carries two (2) marks. For each correct response, the candidate will get two marks. There is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
UGC NET 2023 Syllabus
The Syllabus of UGC NET 2023 is given on the UGC NET Online website. The direct link to the Syllabus of the UGC NET 2023 exam is given here. Click Here to Download the UGC NET Syllabus PDF.
UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers
The Previous Year’s Question Papers of UGC NET are given on the UGC NET Online website. The direct link to the Previous Year’s Papers for the UGC NET exam is given here. Click Here to Download the UGC NET Previous Year Question Paper PDF.
|UGC NET December Exam Date||Notification|
|UGC NET 2023 Apply Online Link Soon||Apply Online|
|ugcnet.nta.nic.in Official Website||UGC NET|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||India New Jobs|
UGC NET December 2023 Apply Online Start Date
UGC NET December 2023 Apply Online Last Date