HSLSA Recruitment 2022: Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA), Panchkula has released the latest notification for the various posts including the Full-time legal aid lawyers as Legal Aid Defence Counsel (Chief Legal Aid Defence Counsel, Deputy Legal Aid Defence Counsel, and Assistant Legal Aid Defence Counsel), Assistants, Data Entry Operators (DEOs), and Peons in 18 districts of the State of Haryana under the State Legal Service Authority. Eligible Candidate Can Fill Offline form from 29 August to 26 September 2022. All Information Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Offline, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Interview Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Table of Contents
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Last Date to Apply||September 26, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Category||HSLSA Vacancy 2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Apply Start||August 29, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||September 26, 2022 (Extend)|
|Exam/ Interview Date||Notify Later|
Vacancy Form Fees
- No Form Fees Required
Age Limit as on 12 Sept 2022
- Minimum: 18-Year-Old
- Minimum: 42-Year-Old
- Age Relaxation as per rules
HSLSA Vacancy Detail
|Chief Legal Aid Counsel||18||Practice in Criminal Law for 10 Years|
|Deputy Legal Aid Counsel||35||Practice in Criminal Law for 7 Years|
|Assistant Legal Aid Counsel||59||Practice in Criminal Law for 0-3 Years|
|Assistant||18||Graduation + Typing + Steno|
|Receptionist cum DEO||18||Graduation + Typing|
HSLSA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Exam and/or Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- More Info Read Official Notice Given Below
You May Also Check These
How To Apply For HSLSA Vacancy 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Download the application form from the link given below
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the concerned district-wise address given in the notification
Document Send With Offline Form
- Self-Attested copy of Certificates in support of educational qualifications.
- Self-Attested copy of Certificate in Enrollment issued by the Bar Council under the
Advocates Act, 1961.
- Self-Attested copy of Photo Identity Card, Address Proof.
- Self-Attested copy of ITR for the last 3 years (if available).
- Photocopies of judgments in 5 Sessions cases, represented as Defense lawyer, (for
the post of Chief/Deputy Legal Aid Defense Counsel).
- Photocopies of at least 5 cross-examinations in Sessions cases (for Chief/Deputy
Legal Aid Defense Counsel).
|इस भर्ती से जुड़ी सभी जानकारी के लिए Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|HSLSA Recruitment 2022 Notification and Application Form||Click Here|
|HSLSA Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
HSLSA Vacancy Offline Form Last Date?
HSLSA Recruitment Form Fees?
No Form Fees