IDEED Sub Staff Recruitment 2023: Institute of Digital Education and Employment Development has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts, including Office Assistant & Content Writer. The notification was released In Official Website on July 19, 2023. For more information and a detailed notification regarding the IDEED SUB Staff Recruitment 2023, you can visit the official website.
Interested & Eligible Candidate Can Fill Out Online Form From 19 July to 28 August 2023. All Information Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How To Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, Etc Are Given Below.
Table of Contents
IDEED Sub Staff Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Institute of Digital Education and Employment Development|
|Post Name||Office Assistant & Content Writer|
|Last Date||28 August 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Notification Release Date||19 July 2023|
|Online Form Start||19 July 2023|
|Last Date For Online Form||28 August 2023|
|Exam Date||Nov 2023|
Vacancy Form Fees
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 800/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD||Rs. 300/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Age Limit For IDEED Sub Staff Vacancy 2023
The Age Limit For The IDEED Sub Staff Vacancy 2023 Is 18 To 35 Years As Of January 1, 2024. Age Relaxation Is Available For Certain Categories Of Candidates As Per The Government Rules.
IDEED Sub Staff Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Detail
|Post Name||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Content Writer||462||12Th + Computer Diploma|
|Office Assistant||86||Graduate + Computer Diploma|
You May Also Check These
Selection Process Of IDEED Sub Staff Recruitment 2023
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- More Info Read Official Notice
exam Pattern Of IDEED Sub Staff Recruitment 2023
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 1/3 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
- It is necessary to qualify in all parts with a qualifies percentage for this exam.
- Minimum qualifying percentage is 45 percent for all categories.
- The Objective type online examination will consist of tests as below:
|Name of Test||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Studies and Reasoning||60||200||90 Minutes|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20|
|Test of English Language & Comprehension||20|
How To Apply For IDEED Sub Staff Recruitment 2023
- Check the eligibility from the IDEED Sub Staff Vacancy Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website https://dsrvsindia.ac.in/
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
|Apply Online Form||Apply Online|
|IDEED Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt Job Update||CLICK HERE|