Table of Contents
IGNOU June 2023 Exam Form
Brief Information: Indira Gandhi National Open University Has Released Notification of IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) June Session Exam Tentative Date Sheet & Exam Form 2023. Interested & Eligible Candidate Can Fill Online Form From Given Below Links. All Information Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
|Post Name||IGNOU Exam Form|
|Fee Pay Mode||Online|
|More Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Exam Form Start||06 March 2023|
|Last Date Without Late Fees||15 April 2023|
|Last Date With 500 Late Fees||25 April 2023|
|Last Date With 1100 Late Fees||10 May 2023|
|Hall Ticket||4Th Week Of May 2023|
Exam Form Fees
- ₹ 200/- Per Subject For All Candidates
- Fee Pay Mode: Online
IGNOU June Exam Form Guidelines
- The examination fee per course is Rs.200/- (The examination fee once paid will not be refunded/adjusted in any case).
- The required number of assignments as applicable for the course(s) filled in the examination form has been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
- In case of non-compliance with any of the above conditions. Candidature for appearing in the Term-End Examination will not be considered and no Hall Ticket will be issued.
How To Pay IGNOU June 2023 Exam Form Fees
- Before Form Fill Read Official Notice / Instructions Carefully
- Fill out Your Form Correctly Check Your Name And Date Of Birth
- Don’t Fill in Any Wrong Information
- Before Submit Your Application Review Your Application Form Carefully
- After Submit Your Application Form Take A Copy Of Your Form For Future References
|Pay Exam Fees||CLICK HERE|
|June Exam Date Sheet||DOWNLOAD|
|Official Notice||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Subscriber Our YouTube Channel||CLICK HERE|